Threat and Vulnerability Assessments
Our multi-vector approach looks at security from every angle to mitigate risks — from the physical environment to the human factor to the role of technology.
Our vulnerability assessment methodology begins with an in-depth security review.
We apply a time-tested methodology:
– Current areas of exposure and any past security incidents in order to identify potential gaps.
– Interview employees and key individuals for critical insights and information about situations, policies, and procedures.
– Provide a gap analysis to isolate areas where your security program does not meet industry standards and best practices.
– Make recommendations and guide you in implementing the required counter measures to mitigate any areas of vulnerability and to reduce your current risk exposure.
See your vulnerabilities
IT vulnerabilities can be tremendously expensive to companies in terms of brand and reputation damage, lost IP, fines, and remediation costs.
In a large environment, it is always challenging to validate that proper patches or correct configuration settings have been applied. You need regular vulnerability assessments of computer systems, networks, or applications for weaknesses, along with criticality prioritization and remediation advices.
On the other hand, applying patches to avoid vulnerabilities also can be tremendously expensive due to the system downtime, testing, and disruption inherent to the patching process.
Since many vulnerabilities may pose minimal or no risk to your particular IT environment, it is important to judge carefully the relevance and seriousness of vulnerabilities versus the cost of patching.
Know the value
Vulnerability Intelligence service provides threat intelligence information correlated and focused on your critical technologies.
This enables you to stay a step ahead of hackers and make sure your critical infrastructure is patched and protected. At the same time, you avoid the effort and cost of emergency remediation for vulnerabilities that are less important or even irrelevant to your specific IT environment.
Realize the benefits
– Risk-prioritized approach to managing vulnerabilities
– Threat intelligence and insight focused on your corporate IT infrastructure
– Cost-effective approach to meet regulatory compliance requirements
– On-demand access to service without capital expenditures
– Assessment and customization:Evaluation of your in-scope environment and written recommendations on technology prioritization for monitoring
– Instant notification:Real-time notification provided for publicly known vulnerabilities, based on your criteria
– severity of vulnerability and other risk criteria
– Daily and monthly summary reports: Consolidation of all publicly known vulnerabilities, based on your criteria